Peace be upon you, my readers. Welcome to my blog ^^

Monday, April 20, 2009

To those who don't understand Malay language

LOL..Guys, I might writing my blog in my language(Malay) more often and I'm not intending on doing another new blog so, just accept the fate. If you don't understand me, ask me or learn my language because I'm not expecting to translate this whole bunch of words each day you ask. You guys can learn German, French, Espana, Italiano, what else?Swahili..so why can't you learn my language because it's so simple. Trust me. so, until then, Im writing in Malay. Learn, ok?One more, remember our rules if you want to read it or I keep this to my friends and this friends I mean might not include those from the bakery??!Mark my words!you know I never lied if I don't have to so, don't try to do anything stupid..

1 comment:

Tol Gombak said...

i do understand ur language..keep it up dear..