Peace be upon you, my readers. Welcome to my blog ^^

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

.:tAg from miSS kiEshA:.

I've just been tagged ok, no big harm!!

1.jason
2.daniel darwish
3.keith
4.patricia
5.tracy
6.kiesha
7.kelsie
8.bakery chief

1. what is you relationship with no. 2?
urm..more than friends??^^

2. what is the real age of no. 8?
I dunno. He never revealed to me either..like he would tell..duh..

3. do you think no. 7 deserves her hot boyfriend?
of course she did! He loves her more than everything..I saw the whole thing you know

4. do you think no. 1 has problems to keep his anger?
i did think so sometimes..sorry to say jase

5. do you personally like no. 6?why?
Of course i do! she's annoying sometimes but i can deal with that.lol.well she's fun to be with plus her flawless chareacter..haha

6. did you have a crush on no. 3?
I did. i guess i have a lot of crushes..keith, just don't be a noob about this ok.i just did..it was long time ago..that's all..

7. what if no. 3 has fallen in love with you?
OMG!!!he's kinda cute but..i'm taken anyway..sorry..

8. do no. 4 and no. 5 like to argue with everyone but themselves?
not really but you just have to know them more. they never argue with me on some thimgs though..not yet..

9. what if i have a big crush for no. 2?
REALLY?!OMG!! back off!!haha..
just joking though..ok..here's the deal, as long as no. 2 and i are still in a relationship, he's mine..can you deal with it?lol

10. if no. 2 cheated on you, what would you do?
i dunno..daniel, will you?

No comments: