Peace be upon you, my readers. Welcome to my blog ^^

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

.:tAg from K E L S I E:.

1. what do you think of me and Blake?
You guys are perfect couple

2. if i am your boyfirend, what do you need most from me?
err..trust?yea..definitely trust

3. if i am your boyfriend, what ability do you want me to have?
cooking, swimming, snorkelling, scuba-diving..i love the facts that you love doing what i like doing..i'm selfish!

4. are you happy with your life now?
I AM SO HAPPY with my life.

5. do you really want to leave the bakery?(ok..they asked me to put this)
i do. that's my final arguement. i keep my lips glued about this..

6. are you in love with someone?
maybe i am..

7. who's that guy?do i know him?
he's someone you knew and you've met him.

8. five things that you can't live without
my religion
my family
my friends
air
water

No comments: