Peace be upon you, my readers. Welcome to my blog ^^

Monday, April 20, 2009

Friends

It takes time for us to realise who's friend and who's foe. I hope everyone can have the sincerest friendship in the world. A true friend is one who never leaves us when averyone else leaves. True friend always stays with us no matter what happens. True friend is there when we need her/him, having fun with us when time fills with joy and happiness and grieves with us when we're sad. I have my best friends around and that what keeps me alive besides the presence of my family. They hold me from falling down the cliff, they pick my hand when I want to stand up, they support me when I was about to go down, they give me wings when I want to fly, they give me shoes when I want to run, they give me boxes of tissue and shoulders when I want to cry, they never mutter or show their bored-to-death faces when they listen to my problems, they argue with me for my own good, they give me book when I want to read, and what I treasure most is they give me their love to show me how much I'm loved.

I realised that without friends we're like nobody. I read harry Potter and I realised that Harry will be nothing if he doesn't have Ron or Hermione beside him. Ron always backs him up and stays with him when everyone else will turn their back to him. He always there and keeps coming back for Harry when he leaves. Take the search of horcruxes for example, when Ron left, Harry felt very lonely and if he never came back would Harry be able to destroy the locket? He would have drown in the lake if Ron didn't return. See how much friendship means to everyone. Therefore, I just want to say I'll always miss you friends no matter where you are, still breathing or already leave this world.

3 comments:

Tol Gombak said...

huhu..touching dear..

Unknown said...

Well.....do not worry, friend...
I am always with you wherever you are.......and support in all ways...

Unknown said...

Its quite weird and sad actually to ralise that some of yuor friends were fooling you around but do not worry because whatever they do in their life either good or bad....they will get it back....TRUST ME!!!!for god's sake