Peace be upon you, my readers. Welcome to my blog ^^

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

One of the hardest thing to do.

Dengan nama Allah yang maha pemurah lagi maha penyayang.

...And here you will read my deepest thoughts.

Milo. Nescafe. McDonalds. Sebut those three things mesti korang dah tau what am I gonna say, kan?
Terlintas pasal nih sebab time iftar, fikir la nak buat air ape. Ye la. Kalo beli air, RM2x29=RM58. Huhu. Dah dekat RM60 kot, air je. So, the best thing to do, bncuh sendiri sebab kat hostel tuh ade water cooler. Water cooler tuh plak memang pihak asrama akan tukar filter every week so, memang confident nak guna.
Time nak beli kordial or 3 in 1, fikir plak what should I buy. Jalan2 kat bahagian minuman segera etc, felt like drinking hot choc drinks. Hmm. Then, there was it. One of my favourite drink of all time. Used to be though. Milo. Asal used to be? Sebab product Nestle. Asal plak dengan product Nestle? 



Hmm...well, actually there are many products that I boycott, for the sake of my brothers and sisters in Palestine. That was seriously one of the hardest thing to do. Sebab I've been drinking Milo, like almost my entire life. And Nescafe and McD pun although I wasn't a Nescafe or McD addict. Used to enjoyed eating those la. The first thing I did after I knew, walaupun this boycott thing has been around like, dah lama, tapi still tak settle, was to stop taking those. It was kinda hard when makan dengan kawan and they all ended up ordering Milo.Gitu gak time orang order McD. Time mula2 dulu la. Telan la jugak air liur tuh. Trying not to look and find the courage not to end up ordering as well. Thinking about those Palestenians yang might be harmed because of one gulp of that drink might cost one bullet. I really don't have any hatred to Jews, Christians or other religions in particular, no offense people (I have many non-Muslims friends from all over the world) tapi those incidents happened in Palestine, really made my heart sank.

I was caught in the middle of a situation when my co-worker wanted to treat everybody in the office.Sebelum tuh the same person treating us out for lunch but I couldn't go so if nak tolak, macam pelik je kan, and dorg order McD. Berfikir sejenak aku nak bagi alasan. I ended up eating Bubur McD! My fault sebab didn't state the obvious. but yeah. I failed. 




Some people might say, "Ko tak makan kat McD ke, ko boikot ke, tak habis2 jugak pergolakan kat sana,". Tu sebab everyone thinks like that. Tak ingat ke iklan Light Off 60 minutes tuh? Its slogan, lebih kurang macam, "I'm only one person,". Tapi kalau setiap individu rasa bertanggungjawab, tak mustahil, kan? The same thing goes to things yang menghina Allah, Nabi Muhammad S.A.W. My friend asked, "If the prophet Muhammad pbuh asks us one day, what did you do when people are insulting me, what will you answer? What have you done to help stopping that kinda wrong acts?". So, tepuk dada, tanya iman (?).
At least, I've done my part. *senyum

For more info on boycott things, please visit here

No comments: