Peace be upon you, my readers. Welcome to my blog ^^

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Anak abah

Dengan nama Allah, yang maha pemurah lagi maha penyayang.

...And here you will read my deepest thoughts.

Anak abah? What's with the title? Hmm, just wanna tell the world that I'm forever my abah's little girl :) Little ke? I miss abah so much. It wasn't that I didn't miss mama, I miss her so much too, but it's just that I haven't talked to abah quite some time. A week, maybe? lol. Manja~! Mama yang the one who always called. She'll tell everything kat abah, so yeah, I think abah's fine with that, as long as he knows I'm alright.

I remember talking to a friend, "When I grow up, I want to marry my dad,".

Didn't everyone used to say that?

Haha. I don't think I'll ever find someone like him..

My abah is one in a million, nah..one in the universe, to be precise. Just like my mama. 

Salah ke kalo nak cari a husband-to-be characteristics macam abah? Maybe kalo sebijik macam abah tuh memang tak la kan. At least a little bit.But honestly, I don't think I'll find one.. My Abah kan one in the universe. 

Air muka abah, slalu nmpak macam garang je. I admit, he's kinda strict, still is but since kitorang dah semakin besar, the strictness tuh dah kurang. Tapi still house rule is one thing that you could never disobey.  Hmm..there was this day that I came home for a break. Biase la kan, bile hencik lappy ade, confirm dok mengadap bende tuh je. Aku la. Orang lain maybe tak..kot.. Nak dijadikan cerita, ntah macam mane ntah, I forgot to set the alarm clock and slept. Subuh lambat dari normal time. Ape lagi, bising la abah. That time after I prayed, abah cakap, "Malam nih, laptop tuh pukul 11 letak kat luar,".

I was like, "What?! Seriously?". Tapi tak de la cakap macam tuh kat abah. Dalam hati je yang memberontak. Technically, I didn't think he expected me to do that but I did. Proud of myself too^^. Susah jugak nak berenggang tapi, just like I said, rule is still a rule.

Strict tak abah saya?

That was one thing. Abah is actually very nice, funny, kind, loving and supportive too. He never really showed that but we did see it.

He was this kind of person:

When I was in a boarding school, I called him asking if abah could do me a favour by bringing me a birthday cake, to make a surprise party to a friend. My school was actually just about 10 minutes away from home. hehe. He didn't really said yes or no but "tengoklah, kalo abah sempat," and hung up the phone. It wasn't just for that particular occasions. There were a lot of many other things like that including buying capacitors for the girls's night, and etc. Trust me, if I wait for him to come, he never disappointed me. He would be there. 

I remember when I had night classes or I took any tuition, he was already there when I came out of class.
He does this still, to my younger brother and sister. Their classes end like at 10.15 p.m and it would only take like 10 minutes untuk smpai ke tmpat tuisyen tuh, but at 9.45p.m, abah dah ready dengan kunci kereta. That's my abah.
He was always there for me, for us :)

There were times on the road, mostly on the way nak balik kampung, we saw like mak cik or pak cik did things macam kait something from pokok yang kami, adik beradik tak tau nama, jual things tepi jalan, we always wondered and usually among ourselves, and sometimes we asked out aloud, "Abah, pak cik tu jual apa?", "Abah, mak cik tuh cari apa?", "Abah, kedai tuh jual apa", "Abah...". Kids and questions...
Try to guess what his answers would be.
He would either reply, "I wasn't the owner of the shop," or slowed down the car, bawak kete rapat je dengan that particular mak cik or pak cik and said, "Should we stop and ask them?"

Dang! I miss him and mama so much.


*why this onion......

"My Lord! Forgive me, and my parents, 
and bestow on them Your Mercy as they did bring me up when I was young."



Anak abah,


No comments: