Peace be upon you, my readers. Welcome to my blog ^^

Monday, December 7, 2009

NEW MOON!!

I've watched New Moon..finally. I did enjoy the movie but I thik that the sad feelings that I feel when I read the book didn't really show. I think I have more feelings when I read the book than watching it. Anyway, the movie was great. I love it when the girls screamed in amazement of Jacob's body^^. hehehehe...Love jacob in da movie and in dabook. I love Edward Cullen in da book but I don't really like Edward Cullen on screen. It's weird though becaue ii's not that I don't like him because I'm a huge fan of him as Cedric Diggory. Well, to those who's gonna watch New Moon, Happy Watching!!

2 comments:

Mysara Newrie said...

yes..setuju sgt ngan kak dirah..!!

Naadhirah said...

cite tuh o la..
tp cam best lg kn biler bc buku??