Peace be upon you, my readers. Welcome to my blog ^^

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Craziness


Serious thing happens to me now. I'm having a not normal crush right now. The thing is, I'm having a big crush on DBSK and it's like a real crush to me. I just started to ignore other boys around me, I mean, I'm not that excited to see my crushes(lol i have lotsa crushes^^). Don't misunderstand me. I admire some boys because of their haircut, charisma and stupid things like that and I have never think of becoming their special girlfriend. Seriously. The thing is now, they're not my crushes anymore as I have one BIG crush on this band and all the members and I think I am crazy because of them..Theor anniversary is not far away and it's just break my heart if they are going to be apart from each other. Seriously. they have a very special pace in my heart and I LOVE THEM so much! They really had put a special 주물 on me to keep loving them. I just can't help myself but keep falling in love more deeply day by day.

사랑해, 동방신기 오빠!!!

No comments: