Peace be upon you, my readers. Welcome to my blog ^^

Friday, September 5, 2008

Popularity

Why does everyone wants to be popular? I'm not really popular at school but of course, all the people know who I am. I'm not a rich kid, like any other students. I have a kinda big family, with my proud parents and 6 siblings. I just don't get it? Does popularity is everything??Hmm..When I moved to my new school, I told myself to not shine and don't get people notice me but they noticed me!I'm not a brilliant girl who always achieves straight A's in all examinations. I'm not that pretty too. I'm not good at playing basketball and badminton eventhough they are my favorite sports. I can't play soccer well too! I can't sing and dance. I'm not good at the art things! but still, I am chosen?! I don't understand why people wants me! Am I the best or what? Or my cute, kind personality blinded them to choose me??I hate to be popular!!!!Why does everyone wants it?

I hope I get the scholarships and further my study in the field I love and contribute to the country!!

1 comment:

Fyra Ruslan said...

but you have 'something' that people dont have it...
think it again...
and u'll see it..
believe me..
:)