Peace be upon you, my readers. Welcome to my blog ^^

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Harry Potter

I've read the last harry Potter's series, Harry Potter and The Deathly of Hollows all over again, yesterday. I don't know how many times have I read it but it still gave me the pleasure as the first time I read it. I was taken into the book once again I cried a lot reading it. I think harry Potter series touched me a lot about the relationship-friendship and love. I don't know why but I've read a lot of novels before this, about romance and when my friends cried after the husbands or boyfriends left their girlfriends or wives , I never cried because of that thing. Reading Harry POtter is not like reading other novels. I sometimes hope that I can go into the fantasy magical world and when I felt like disappearing myself from this wolrd, I will think myself swimming in the ocean with the dolphins and whales, sharks and rays, jellyfishes or I will read Harry POtter or watch the movie. Trust me, I've never get bored by doing that, besides, I really can go to the other world from the reality that I feel like running to!

No comments: