Peace be upon you, my readers. Welcome to my blog ^^

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Boys

I hate boys!! or do I? They always misunderstand girls. For me, when I like a person, it doesn't mean that I want to be their girlfriend or even wife! When I like someone, it means I admire them! That means they're either smart, cute, handsome or adorable! So, if I like Cristiano Ronaldo, do I have to be his girlfriend? If I like Lin Dan, the badminton player, do I have to be his girlfriend? Hello~~!!!!I just admired them for having good skills in playing the sports or because they're cute. Trust me, both of these international players are cute and both have girlfriends too!!I like too many boys so do I have to be their girlfriend? For boys out there, think, ok?!Of course, you might say that not all girls think like me and when the girls said they like a boy they really mean they want to be their girlfriends. Trust me, not all girls think like that. As for me, I sometimes feel annoyed when the boy that I like either like me back or hate me for liking him! What's that for anyway?!

1 comment:

Fyra Ruslan said...

hye,kak dhirah...!
:P...
erm...
yeah,boy r alwez lyke dat...
i meant it..!
:)