Peace be upon you, my readers. Welcome to my blog ^^

Friday, December 17, 2010

New Phone?

LG Lollipop is GD580! I should’ve known better! Although I heard a lot of negative comments from the users, I still want to have it…but I still, at the price of RM600 above, have to wait for several months, or maybe years to have it + there’s no LG phone shop here *sigh*. It’s been some time to dream about it but I really think I’m going to have it. I can list some items on my “phone-to-have” list such as SE Aino, or LG Chocolate, still, this GD580 is a must have item=). Can’t wait to have it~~~~~~. For your info, some of the phones on my list:
                                                                         LG Lollipop


LG Chocolate





Sony Ericsson Aino



Hmmm......I'm still wondering why iphone and Blackberry aren't in my list..? I still prefer Samsung Galaxy or Android.LOL

No comments: