Peace be upon you, my readers. Welcome to my blog ^^

Friday, December 17, 2010

New Phone 2

Getting LG Lollipop is a thing but since my current phone is not really functioning well, I have to get another phone. Yep.. That's right. It's either I'm switching off my phone or it's switched off by itself. That's why you're reaching my voice mailbox or your messages to me aren't delivered. sorry guys + I'm not in the mood to reply messages ot things like that. I'm even not on facebook for some time. The funny thing is, i'm stll updating my blog and currently on twitter, although not everyday. LOL.

So, about this phone thing, I know that we can get a camera + 3G phone with only RM400 nowadays but since I have to save up to get my Lollipop, I'm thinking of buying a phone worth RM100 or below but trendy. I don't care if it does have camera or not but I still want it to be trendy(?). Seems like it. And you know what, I've found one. It's our own made phone, I mean Malaysian phone. It's an etouch phone. From what I know, it's worth RM99 and can support mp3. That's all I need for a living?hehe

No comments: