Peace be upon you, my readers. Welcome to my blog ^^

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Today's event!

My embarrassing moment! My friend and I walked pass a cafeteria when I decided to stop by and buy a cup of iced Milo. That cafeteria sells Iced Milo at a cheaper price than others, that's why I decided to stop by, considering the price and my thirsty condition after walking under the hot sun! When I reached the cafeteria, I saw a man standing there. Without hesitation, I ordered my iced Milo. He then looked at me, saying he's not the one and pointed to a kakak at the other side of the cafeteria, who was making drinks. OMG!!!!! I felt so embarrassed. Luckily, there wasn't many people. *sigh*

After I went to photocopy my friend's note, I quickly went back to hang my clothes. There wasn't even an empty place for me when I suddenly heard a whistle from above, "hey you!there's an empty place over there!! She's full of charismatic! Totally my type~~!lol
I shouted 'thanks' and started doing my chore!!

No comments: