Peace be upon you, my readers. Welcome to my blog ^^

Thursday, August 6, 2009

This deadly influenza A...

H1N1 cases have become more serious here and there are already 14 death cases in Malaysia! Well, the condition is kinda bad here in Penang where some of the institutions around my college had been closed but still, I don't think this college is gonna be closed! We're banned from going outing(yea..it's like we were quarantined in this college) or going home-for our own good, anyway. I heard about some rumours that this college will be closed soon enough but the thing is, I don't think so. I don't know if I'm happy if we are let to go back to our homes because I'm thinking about the bus fare and stuffs. Try to imagine..it costs me about RM100 for the two-way bus fare when I was just coming to this college from home. I will need another RM100 for the bus fare to go home for this coming Hari Raya Aidilfitri. RM200 in just a month for the fare???!!! I don't think so. Plus, the two-week-holiday has just gone with the wind because I felt like I was having a 3-day-holiday instead of two weeks. What about when I'll have a week holiday? I will definitely feel nothing and not enjoying myself much =(. The thing will definitely change if we are given free rides home!! Back to the Influenza A topic, there are several students are being quarantined in separate rooms. I'm just hoping and praying to Allah that I won't catch that flu, so do my family and friends. There's no vaccine yet to be found to cure this deadly virus and who wants to be diagnosed with having this virus in their body?!

No comments: