Peace be upon you, my readers. Welcome to my blog ^^

Friday, August 7, 2009

My friends

Honestly, after my family, my friends come second (it's because they always said, "family first."). I miss my friends so much for the fact that we are now far from each other and haven't met each other for a long time. I still remember the old times (sounded like decades had passed) when we were hanging out together, eating while talking about boys and girlie stuffs. I enjoyed myself so much that times. When I was having my rough times, I knew I would be alright because they were always there for me. They were ready to support me or hold me when I was falling down. Everytime I was having difficult choices or bad situation, no matter how sad I am, trust me, they were always there for me. I don't think I can get better friends than them. They accpeted me for who I am, arguing with me for my own good and share the laughter when I was happy. I don't deny that my new friend are okay, too, but they were different. They think they knew me but they don't! Thay are much more sensitive and sometimes, I was holding myself for being who I am for not wanting to hurt their feelings (I know I alwayys did that eventhough I'm holding myself). I don't really care about holding myself because I'm such a good actress sometimes. It's not that I pretend or what because I'm really sincere to be their friends. Two of my best friends wil be leaving for Egypt next month and I really hope I can send them at the airport but I know that my hope will break because there's no way I can meet them! Some will be going to Europe or the U.S and some to India. I just want to tell you guys how much I love and miss you guys. Thanks for being my friends and I really appreciate this friendship. The friendship that can't be bought anywhere in the world! Thanks guys^^!