Peace be upon you, my readers. Welcome to my blog ^^

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Blog update

Dengan nama Allah yang maha pemurah lagi maha penyayang.

...And here, you will read my deepest thoughts.

It's been some months that this blog has been left to be dusty and filled with cobwebs.
In a blink of eyes, it's been almost a year since I left my tertiary formal education, sit back, relax and doing nothing at home. It wasn't that I didn't try searching for jobs, I did. But it was just hard. Complicated. It's not just a simple, I-like-this-job-I-get-to-work-in-this-field. And it's not easy to find ordinary jobs as well. No, I'm not too picky on the salary. I don't care if I get the minimum salary wage, as long as I can pay for the house rent, my meals, and save some money. But believe me, the search was not an easy one. I'll keep searching though.

I might have the offer to get out my comfortable zone. Maybe. So I pray to Allah, may I get that offer because I want to be in DnT again. May Allah ease.

No comments: