Peace be upon you, my readers. Welcome to my blog ^^

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Mira Farhana Yaacob, you gotta read this~

…And here you will read my deepest thoughts.

Urmm..actually ak lupe nak wish birthday to a friend of mine. So, this is it..sorry~

To my dearest friend, Mira Farhana Yaacob,
This is a letter for you:

Assalamualaikum..err..Okay. I admit. I did forget your birthday this year. Sorry~!!
I know, any excuses mcm lame but I was busy. Kinda. I just got back from KL that day and when I remember, everything was over. Sorry. I thought mcm nk wish on the same day this month, tp rs cam kejam la plak. Huhu. (mira: since when u x kejam)

You’ve been a sweet friend when we have like nobody to turn to, having fun by running away without noticing anyone else, mencuci mate together, huhu. Thousand of memories flow.

 I’m really sorry for forgetting your birthday. Anyways, I guess you had a blast and I’m happy for you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FRIEND! May all your wishes come true, may Allah bless you, always! Semoga pnjang umo, murah rezeki, dirahmati Allah sentiasa ( mcm da jd translation from English je.huhu. nevermind). Thanks for being a great friend of mine =)


No comments: