Peace be upon you, my readers. Welcome to my blog ^^

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Congratulations to Will and Kate~

...And here you can read my deepest thoughts.

I should have post this on Friday, but, I've been in a real busy.
Well, this has been the issue. The Royal Wedding. My friend asked me why I'm so worked up over this wedding. I'm not even British. Yea, I know that!. Well, so to speak, since I first read about the Princes, Will and Harry when I was like six or seven, when they lose their beloved mother in a tragic car accident. I started to feel sympathy for them. I was like, "Poor these two boys. They've lost their mommy." Then I grew up and more and more articles on them came out. I read about how they were coping and moving on with life. They both turned into handsome and charming princes. They were also kind and humble. It's not like I've been keeping track on what they were doing day by day but whenever there were articles about them, I wouldn't miss a thing! LOL. Articles that anybody else would read, those kind of articles. Not that I stalked them or what, don't get me wrong peeps. I had a crush on Will, frankly speaking. But, he's no more than someone whom I adore. When they said he was dating someone in St.Andrews, I was like, "At last.." Not in an unhappy way, of course. I was happy for him. I was hoping that the one he was seeing was a good lad, and thankfully, she was. They are now a happy wed couple. I watched the live broadcasting too, and I was so happy when they were announced as husband and wife. Seriously. So, to Will and Kate, or Prince William and Princess Catherine, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, may you both live happily ever after, no matter what comes, you have to endure it together, and keep the vow that you both have promised. =)

The video of them on the Wedding Vow

The day after the wedding

She's beautiful

Happily married couple


Summaries:
Wonderful wedding~
Congratulations, Will and Kate~!
I love you both^^

p/s: My friend, Athena said, " I hope Harry will find someone nice, too"


(Note: All the pictures does not belongs to me and belongs to their rightful owner)

No comments: