Peace be upon you, my readers. Welcome to my blog ^^

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Nothing important

I was just realize that I haven't updated my blog for really a long time!
I'm now a university student at a local university, majoring in Biological Science. Being in university, I think I've grown more. I have more friends, learn a lot of new things, meet new interesting people and a lot of other things. I ventured into a whole new world but I'm thankful to God because as far as I am here, most of the people I met was kind and helpful. Plus, I've been here with my elder sister! Yay~~! I used to spending like half of my mobile phone's credit calling her, telling her about the latest news and updates about me but now, not anymore. I can just send her a message and set a location to meet^^! I love my family so much!!(duh..who doesnt?)

No comments: