Peace be upon you, my readers. Welcome to my blog ^^

Friday, May 14, 2010

Kpop

I don't know what's happening to me. I just really into Kpop right now. I used to storing like 20% of Korean songs, 50% of English songs and now, it turns out to be like my English songs in my mp3 is about 10%! It is filed mostly with Korean and Japanese songs!! OMO! My most favourite band or singer is TVXQ or DBSK, which makes me a Cassie. I'm also a SHINeeworld. I love SHINee^^! I also am a fan of 2PM, B2ST, MBLAQ, Bi, 2AM, JYP, Super Junior, KARA, MC Mong, Eun Jiwon, K-Will, Brian, Brown-Eyed Girls, Baek Ji Young, Park Hyo Shin, Epik High, T-ara, U-Kiss, D-NA (Dae Nam Guk Ah)- a new boy band.


Ottokhajo?

TVXQ
Photobucket

SHINee
Photobucket

2PM
Photobucket

B2ST@BEAST
Photobucket

MBLAQ
Photobucket

D-NA
Photobucket

MC Mong
Photobucket

Epik High
Photobucket

2AM
Photobucket

U-KISS
Photobucket

KARA
Photobucket




1 comment:

haswani said...

owh~~ kamo mmg sgt mnt korea kn aan??aish~~ =)